While it is fine to talk about you would do and what you would use during the coming apocalypse it does you no good if your just flapping your lips and never train or are not even familiar with your weapons of choice.
It has been brought up countless times the weapons that we would use in the battle against the undead, be it swords to tanks, but how many out there have their weapons of choice at hand and ready to go. How many train with them on a regular basis and those who do train how long have they been doing so? The fact of the matter the only way to be proficient and useful with your weapon of choice is to be not just have an idea of how the weapon is used. Reading about the weapons means you are nothing more than an informed amateur. One must also be not just familiar with the weapon but be intimately so. This does not come over night and even with the simplest weapon it takes years of practice to become proficient and decades to master.
So I open the discussion with these questions:
- What are your weapons of choice? Yes weapons, not just your primary weapons but backups as well.
- Do you have these weapons readily available? If not, revise your above post. Weapons that you would like to have are no use when you need them.
- How often do your train with them?
- How long have you been training with them?
- Lastly, are you ready for the zombie apocalypse? Be honest.
Stay safe. Stay informed. Stay alive.